Monday 4 July 2016

Kids Eat Out: GBK Metro Centre Gateshead

We have eaten at Gourmet Burger Kitchen loads of times, it is Mum & Dad's favourite place to go for burgers. Kids get their very own menu with a colouring sheet on the back so once we had ordered our burgers we sat and coloured them in.


The junior menu is £6.95 and for that you can choose a burger, side and a drink. You can even add a dessert for £1.00 if you wish but I am always too full for that.


The burgers you can choose from are cheeseburger, chicken burger or veggie burger. The sides are chunky skin-on or skinny fries, corn on the cob or a simple green salad. For drinks you can choose from fresh apple or orange juice, spring water, lots of different milkshake flavours and soft drinks like Coca-Cola or Sprite.


I went for a cheeseburger (without cheese), skinny fries and a chocolate milkshake. It was really delicious but I was so full after my milkshake. It is so filling! Next time I won't drink so much before my burger arrives. 



The staff at the Metro Centre GBK were very friendly and super fast! Our whole meal was awesome so GBK gets a big thumbs up from me :)

* We paid for our meals, I just wanted to write about it for my Kids Eat Out feature :)

1 comment:

  1. We need to go again soon Boo! It was delicious x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...