Wednesday 13 July 2016

Kids Eat Out: Colman's Fish & Chips South Shields

When we went on holiday at half term we went to South Shields for the day, Mum went on Trip Advisor to find the best Fish & Chips in South Shields and we discovered Colman's Fish & Chips. Colman's have a take away and a restaurant and we decided that we would sit and eat in the restaurant as it was a pretty chilly day.


The kids menu had an under the sea theme and was full of puzzles, anagrams and colouring for me to do! I really enjoyed this and even took it home to finish it.


On the kids menu (Under 12's) you could choose from...

  • Fish & Chips - £4.50
  • Fishcake & Chips - £4.50
  • Sausage & Chips - £4.50
  • Crispy Chicken Fillets & Chips - £4.50

Each item comes with Heinz Tomato Ketchup and a Simply Fruity drink or glass of cordial. 

I went for sausage and chips as I am not too keen on fish. I was a bit worried about the chips as they were so thick and usually they are very potatoey when they are thick but these were really really nice.   I ate everything on my plate as it was delicious! 

Mum & Dad had the fish & chips special and were very impressed. We will definitely go back on our next visit to South Shields :)

* We paid for our meals, I just wanted to write about it for my Kids Eat Out feature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...