Friday 29 July 2016

Kids Eat Out: Pizza Express

Last weekend we were invited to Pizza Express to check out their Ice Age Collision Course activity sheets that come with each Piccolo activity pack. We had an awesome meal and even got to make some dough shapes to take home too!


The Piccolo menu costs £6.95 and has three courses. Drinks are extra.


The Ice Age Collision Course activity sheet is really good and I can't wait to watch the film now!


For starter I had baked dough balls with garlic butter and salad. They were yummy, the salad was fresh and delicious too, no floppy carrots here! ;)


My pizza was a Pollo which is chicken, it was really delicious but I would have liked a little bit more cheese as it was quite tomatoey.


For dessert I had a sundae which is a scoop of vanilla gelato with either fruit or chocolate sauce and a mini cone on top. You also get a bambinoccino which is frothy milk with chocolate sprinkled on top. 

I love Pizza Express and can't wait to go again :)

You can see my Mum's full review over on her blog... Ice Age Fun with Pizza Express


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...