Tuesday 6 October 2015

My New Pet Rabbit

Hi everyone. Tomorrow we are going to get a new pet rabbit, he is lovely. I’ve never had a pet before so I am very excited about it. He is going to be a house rabbit and we are very busy getting everything ready for him.


Our bunny is on the right, He’s a chocolate Mini Lop.

One thing we can’t agree on is his name, so we would really like some suggestions if you have any. Mum wants to call him Merlin but I would quite like to call him Conker, my brother wants to call him Kaos after a character on Skylanders Trap Team and Dad thinks we should call him Stew!
Anyway if you do have any ideas I would love to hear them so please leave me a comment :)

4 comments:

  1. I think you should call him Flopsy, but I like Conker x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about Flopsy, Mopsy or Cottontail?
    We used to have a house rabbit called Hazel & she was great, she used to lie in the lounge with us in the evening and watch TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Snuffles? Or Truffle? He looks like a truffle :) Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No daddy! Gosh that's what my dad would say! I like Merlin. Ickle Pickle x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...