Sunday 16 October 2016

Awesome Party Bags for 10 Year Olds

It was my 10th Birthday party yesterday and I had 5 of my friends to my house for a movie night. We had such an awesome time. Mum made us hotdogs, pizza, fries with fruit and veggies. We also had scrumptious cupcakes for dessert and then settled down to watch Alice in Wonderland with popcorn and sweeties.


I had a brilliant piƱata cake that had lots of little rainbow sweets inside when I cut into it.

I had some lovely presents from my friends and I sent them home with these amazing goodie bags...


Mum found these brilliant plastic popcorn pots and we filled them with the goodies below...


There are some Millions, Nerds, Popping Candy, Whistle lolly, Maoam's, Lip balm, Duck eraser,  Panda keyring, Highlighter pen  and a colour change pen.



I made these pandas keyring by myself using Hama Beads. I hope my friends like them :)

It's my actual birthday on Wednesday so I am really looking forward to that now but I had the best 10th birthday party with my friends :O)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...