Tuesday 1 November 2016

Bunny and Boo’s Adventure at Gulliver's Land



Today bunny and I went to Gulliver's Land in Milton Keyne with my little brother and Mum & Dad.. It was ALOT of fun!! I really enjoyed all the rides I went on and I think bunny enjoyed it too. 



My favourite ride was called Python, it was a rollercoaster that is quite twisty, but overall i think it’s a great ride to go on and it’s great fun. I also like the drop tower which was great fun as well. 



Bunny’s  favourite ride was the carousel. We had a lot of fun on all the other rollercoasters as a family. All the rides were tiny compared to the ones I have been on in Florida but that's ok because I like small roller coasters that take a minute as well. 




Overall it was a great day out! I am really glad we came here on the last day of the half term. I give it a 10/10 because there was a lot of halloween theme to it. Also because the rides were EPIC and because there were people dressed up as zombies and witches. 




It was a good second adventure with bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...