Tuesday 25 October 2016

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Things I got for my Birthday...

Whiteboard
Whiteboard pens
Panda rubbers
Amy Lee book
Emoji page markers
Emoji highlighters
Emoji weekly planner
Emoji sticky notes
An awesome Superdry watch
Tom Gates books
Panda bedding
Bunny
Some Harry Potter jellybeans
Harry Potter chocolate frog
Harry Potter slugs
AND
Last
But 
Not
Least...
TICKETS TO WARNER BROTHERS STUDIO!!!


In bed with my new bunny with my new panda bedding.

I had an a AMAZING birthday. Unfortunately it was on a school day but i still had an awesome day! After school I went to a buffet restaurant called Cosmo, it was REALLY yummy. It was the best 10th birthday a girl could i ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...