Thursday 18 August 2016

Selfie Mic Review

Sing like a star and create your own music videos with SelfieMic.
SelfieMic RRP £19.99

SelfieMic features an adjustable selfie stick with karaoke microphone, earpiece and free StarMaker app, which allows you to sing, lip sync and perform to thousands of your favourite songs, including tracks made famous by Ariana Grande, Taylor Swift, Justine Bieber and many more.


I've been having loads of fun with Selfie Mic recently, I love being able to sing along to songs and record myself doing it. I do wish there were more that I know though as I don't seem to know that many. You can save the videos that you make and even share them on social media. I think I will practise more before I share any though ;)

In the box is the microphone, earpiece and instructions. You need to use a smart phone which is compatible and download the free Starmaker app to be able to play. 


I like all the different effects you can put on the video like different sounds and colours. I think the space sound is really funny. I can't wait to play with this when my friends come round it will be much more fun to do with my friends :)

For more information head over to the Selfie Mic website... https://selfiemic.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...