Thursday 21 January 2016

Saltrock Surfwear



I was sent some clothes from Saltrock Surfwear before Christmas and Mum has written about them on her blog but I wanted to share the photos on my blog as I really like them. 

One of the t-shirts and hoody's was for my little brother but Mum ordered a size too big so they don't fit him, I am wearing them until they do as they are epic! I love the furry lining in the blue hoody - it is so cosy!

Some of these clothes are still available to buy from Saltrock but some have sold out now, Mum has a discount code on her blog so make sure you check that out. These four items would have cost less than £40 which Mum says is very good value.

Which is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...