Friday 7 August 2015

Calke Abbey Fun

Last Saturday we went to Calke Abbey for the day, Mum wrote about it on her blog but I wanted to share the photos with you too…



This is me, Bugs and Daddy in The Garden of Imagination :)


Me and Bugs having lunch which was yummy!


This is me inside the giant beehive.


Daddy flying our new pocket kite.


Pretty wild flowers.


We spent ages bug hunting and found lots of different kind of insects.


I loved climbing the trees with my little brother.



We got to go inside the house and do a treasure hunt, it was huge and everything was really old. They had loads of stuffed animals inside too.

I can't wait until we can go back again, hopefully we will do soon as I really want to go to Calke Explore which is a woodland adventure.

1 comment:

  1. We had a great day didn’t we Boo! I can’t wait to go back either x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, please leave me one :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...